TLS Enterprises is a Canadian consulting firm located in Winnipeg, Manitoba. TLS Enterprises specializes in human resources consulting, including organizational reviews, mediations, coaching, training, and workplace investigations. Areas of expertise are:
- Harassment – personal, racial, sexual, other human rights grounds
- Abuse of Authority
- Workplace Violence
- Staffing Complaints
Organizational Development and Reviews
- Helping organization to be pro-active in developing healthy and respectful workplaces
- Determining what is the cause of conflict and what changes can be recommended to resolve ongoing organizational conflict
- Organizational conflict resolution
- Group and individual conflict
- Mediating incidents of harassment or bullying
- For employees: How can I handle workplace conflict in a positive way?
- For employees: What is harassment/bullying/workplace violence and what do I do?
- For an individual who has been found to harass: Individual remedial training on harassment prevention
- For managers: How to Conduct a Workplace Investigation
- For managers: How to Respond to a Workplace Complaint
- For managers: Dealing with Bullying/Workplace Violence
- For all staff: Creating a Respectful Workplace
TLS has worked with business, government, unions, Aboriginal organizations and community groups over the past twenty years.
TLS has also conducted numerous mediations, organization reviews and investigations but does not list the organizations to maintain confidentiality. If a reference is needed, TLS will contact those organizations for their permission to provide their names.
Training is not considered confidential and the following is a sample of organizations for which TLS Associates have developed and/or conducted training:
- Canadian Forces
- Citizenship and Immigration
- Canadian Human Rights Commission
- Koostatak First Nations
- Assembly of Manitoba Chiefs
- University College of the North
- University of Manitoba
- Canada Border Services
- Manitoba Corrections
TLS has a Standing Offer with the federal government to investigate harassment and other workplace complaints and to mediate conflict within the federal government and federal agencies.