TLS Enterprises is a Canadian consulting firm located in Winnipeg, Manitoba. TLS Enterprises specializes in human resources consulting, including administrative reviews, mediations, training, and workplace investigations. Areas of expertise are:
- Harassment – personal, racial, sexual, other human rights grounds
- Abuse of Authority
- Workplace Violence
- Staffing Complaints
Organizational Development and Administrative Reviews
- Helping organization to understand and comply with new requirements under the Part Two, Canada Labour Code, including administrative reviews, policy development and training
- Working with organization to develop healthy and respectful workplaces
- Determining what is the cause of conflict and what changes can be recommended to resolve ongoing organizational conflict
- Understanding systemic racism and dealing with bias in systems and processes
- Organizational conflict resolution
- Group and individual conflict
- Mediating incidents of harassment or bullying
- For managers and employers on the requirements of changes to the Canada Labour Code (Bill C 65)
- How can I handle workplace conflict in a positive way?
- What is harassment/bullying/workplace violence? What do I do?
- For an individual who has been found to harass: Individual remedial training on harassment prevention or violence.
- How to Conduct a Workplace Investigation
- How to Respond to a Workplace Complaint
- For managers: Dealing with Bullying/Workplace Violence
- For all staff: Creating a Respectful Workplace
TLS has worked with business, government, unions, Aboriginal organizations and community groups over the past twenty years.
TLS has also conducted numerous mediations, administrative reviews and investigations but does not list the organizations to maintain confidentiality. If a reference is needed, TLS will contact those organizations for their permission to provide their names.
Training is typically not considered confidential and the following is a sample of organizations for which TLS Associates have developed and/or conducted training:
- Canadian Forces
- Citizenship and Immigration
- Canadian Human Rights Commission
- Koostatak First Nations
- Assembly of Manitoba Chiefs
- University College of the North
- University of Manitoba
- Canada Border Services
- Manitoba Corrections